Monday, March 6, 2017

Wow...I can't believe it is March already! It has been a busy year around here. I rang in the New Year on Maui, enjoying some sun and relaxation, and followed that up a couple of weeks later with a trip to Colorado. Much inspiration was had all around.

That inspiration has translated into a lot of writing with the release of the first two books in the Eligium Series, Sunstone and Moonstone. I'm also happy to report that Dragonstone with my editor now!

In my latest newsletter, I shared with my subscribers a story about a trip to New Orleans with my wife for her birthday, and how that trip inspired a scene in Sunstone. I also included a sneak peak of Moonstone to give them a flavor of what was coming. If you'd like to be included on my mailing list and keep in touch with how things are going, you can join my Newsletter HERE. You'll hear from me periodically with updates on current projects and interests. 

No comments:

Post a Comment